In the country’s biggest corporate fraud involving about Rs 8,000 crore, iconic IT company Satyam was hurtling towards disaster following the shocking disclosure of accounts fudging by its founder Ramalinga Raju, who then quit as chairman – leaving an uncertain future for the company and its 53,000 employees.
Read the full story here .
Related news :
- Satyam an isolated case in Indian corporate world: Pranab
- Satyam Computers has just 7 days to survive.
- Restive Satyam workers headless and clueless.
- Satyam scam: The mega corporate fraud.
- The truth behind Raju’s confessions.
- Satyam faces class action lawsuit in US.
- How did Satyam pull off India’s biggest corporate fraud?
- Satyam’s cook book .
- The Seeds Of The Satyam Scandal.
Additional readings :