TTX02 is the world’s first production electric supersport bike. So what is so special about it? Well,the heart of this 130mph racing machine is a Linux system.
Other features include :
- First motorsport vehicle in the world to ship with integrated IP connectivity
- Core operating system is open source Linux
- USB based system bus allows virtually unlimited number of peripherals to extend the capabilities of the machine with plug’n’play
- Remote factory support package available
- Swappable drive train and batteries at trackside. Common chassis for multiple racing series.
- Multiple configurations available depending on the racing series.
- Built on a homologated, world class chassis
- Drive train developed from the TTXGP Isle of Man 2009 Champion
- Strictly limited numbers.
Hurry! only limited numbers are available. 50 units are available at around US$40,000 each :-p